Vegetarian Louise Davies hadn’t eaten meat for 45 years until recently.
A McDonald’s customer in England felt “betrayed” after she bit into a vegetarian burger that contained a chicken fillet.
Louise Davies wanted to treat her 11-year-old daughter who had just broken up for school holidays, little did she know she was in for an awful shock.
Davies said she “immediately” vomited and couldn’t eat for the next 12 hours.
The 50-year-old said she hadn’t eaten meat for 45 years but instantly recognised the taste of chicken.
“I immediately was